Rock Spring is pleased to announce Dual Memberships
(another class of membership to our members)
Current Family Membership holders who wish to switch to a "Dual Membership" should contact Pam Geraghty, Membership Chair, to begin the process and update your Membership class. A limited number of spots will be made available. Application here
IMPORTANT: Anyone wishing to change their Membership class from a “Family Membership” to an “Dual Membership” must note the following:
1. A “Dual Membership” will be two individuals aged 21 or above.
2. A “Dual Membership” must complete an Updated Membership form for the front desk each year prior to the pool opening. Please note that only two individuals will be listed on this Membership page.
3. A “Dual Membership” will be allowed to bring guests to the Club and must pay the appropriate guest fees. No Guests, No Exceptions on “Member Only” days, even if they had once been part of a “Family Membership”.
4. A “Dual Membership” maintains voting rights.
5. A “Dual Membership" will incur any additional Membership fees (such as potential assessments).
6. Any New Members to RSSC who may wish to obtain the “Dual Membership” will be required to pay all initial costs such as application and initiation fees.
Don't delay - In order to change your Membership class from a “Family Membership” to a “Dual Membership”, you must contact our Membership Chair here as soon as possible as a limited number of “Dual Memberships” will be made available.